welcome letter to students and parents

Overall the letter will be very personal touchy and close to heart. Welcome to the start of the 2020-2021 school year! We have a relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere while still promoting a positive learning environment. As a result of creating this artifact, I have learned that there are all different kinds of resources out there to help create welcome letters to both the students and the parents. . I am thrilled to welcome our students and staff back to school. A welcome back to school template is an easy way to create a custom letter that'll introduce yourself to your students and their parents. Welcome Letter. Dear New Student Parents and Families: The Department of Safety and Security ( DoSS) provides Dartmouth with professional safety and secuirty services that include incident response, investigation, and follow up of all security related matters that come to our attention. 07-19-2006, 01:12 PM. Below are some of the new guidelines recommended. 20427. Use these 12 different designed Welcome Letters templates to introduce yourself and start off the school year right. I hope it has been a good summer for all, and that our students are ready for a great year of learning and fun. We hope that your years here will be some of the happiest and most challenging of your life. I also hope you and your children are relaxed, recharged and ready to start a new school year. Hi, I am a beginning band teacher and I would like to know if it's possible to receive permission to use the front page "Welcome Letter " to parents. April 3, 2020. Reply. If you are a veteran teacher, then limit your work profile to 2 schools to the maximum. This club provides a great deal of opportunity in addition to the responsibilities that comes with leadership. My name is Joanie Peck, and I will be teaching seventh grade math and one section of advanced seventh grade math this year. There are two words that can make a huge difference in your school community this year: You matter.If students, parents, and teachers know that their contributions and presence make an impact every single day, it can change their attitude towards school and ignite their confidence to share their talents.Letting students and parents know that they matter from the first day of school is key to . . Memorable Math With Ms. Napolitano. Talented and Gifted Welcome Letter. Parent Welcome Back Letter Dear Hardin High School Community, On behalf of the staff at Hardin High, I am excited to welcome you to the 2020-21 school year. Dear Marshall Elementary Family, Please allow me to welcome you to the start of the 2018-2019 school year! One professional letter (for the parents) and one fun letter (for the students). Welcome Back: A letter to parents from a teacher. Mathematics is my passion; I am committed to helping each one of my students develop a love, respect and appreciation for mathematical concepts. Welcome Letter to Students from Teacher (Preschool, Elementary) Writing a student welcome letter is a great way to greet and introduce yourself to your new students and their parents. My name is Angela Wagenhals, and this is my eighth year as the Middle School Counselor, and I am excited to get started on yet another great school year! Reply. Related to New Student Orientation 2018: Opening Program Remarks to Parents and Students, Class of 2022 My name is David Russo and I will be your 2nd grade teacher this year. school from a different lens. Teachers resignation letter to the parents 2. Dear Parents/Guardians, Welcome to 1st grade! At Boston University, one of the leading private universities in . I am excited for us to create and support a positive learning experience for your child. Welcome to the Duke family. Sample Welcome Letter to Parents For Back-To-School Dear Parents, On behalf of the staff at XXXXXX School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2013-14 school year! We, the sixth grade teachers, believe that all students have the ability to be successful productive citizens. I get it. Here is the letter I created: I hope that the students will like it! They will grow as readers, writers and thinkers. My name is Mrs. Tarboush, and I will be your second grade teacher this year at Natural Bridge Elementary. As we all continue to adjust to what has become our new normal, our experiences will undoubtably be filled with many firsts. Their energy and passion inspires our community. Thank you for your interest in our studio! When creating a formal or business letter, presentation style as well as layout is essential making a good impression. A Welcome Letter to Parents. Here is a sample template you can use to write a welcome back letter to parents. _____ * Thanks to Maynard Mack, Jr., founder of the Honors Program at the University of Maryland, College Park, for this thought, which I gladly borrow with his permission. Dear Piano Parents, Thanks for taking a moment out of your busy day to read this letter. summer learning programs. Welcome Letter to Parents and Students: August 2018 Dear Second Grade Parents and Students: Hello and welcome to second grade! Our major efforts are focused on providing an appropriate, rigorous, and meaningful curriculum that In conjunction with our Local Plan for the Education of the Gifted, the division has made a number of improvements to our K-12 program. Instead, all students and adults in that classroom will receive a take-home rapid test kit and take two tests over the course of five days. I am so excited that you will be in my class this year! In this case, the main intention of welcome letters is to boost all the teachers' morale and to let them know that they are an important part of the team. Together, as we continue to voyage through these uncharted territories of the Covid-19 Pandemic, I want you to know that I care about you, our students, our families, and our community. A student welcome letter is a great way to greet and introduce yourself to your new students and their parents. We are incredibly excited for the incoming Class of 2020! You need to include your name, past teaching experience, and qualification. Letter to parent template. We recognize that to be successful in school, our children need support from both home and school. Welcome to the new school year! The next paragraph should focus on the teaching philosophy. I have been teaching for 14 years, and I am excited and honored to have this opportunity to work with you. I am writing to welcome you to the Boston University academic family. Welcome Message for Students and Parents. Also, in an effort to provide you and your child with a clear understanding of the grading matrix, students will receive a letter grade for assigned work measured by the rubric provided. Student Acceptable Use Policy; Student Handbook/Dress & Grooming/Code of Conduct; tip411; UIL Academics; Yearbook; Tutorials; Xello; Principal's Newsletter; Virtual Calming Room; Counselor's Corner; Cheerleading Information; Summer Reading; Summer School We are ready for the awesome task of preparing all students to be successful. This will be my sixteenth year teaching . We are so excited to have your child in our school, and I am even more excited to have your child in my class. This letter was created to send home at the beginning of the year to welcome parents and gain background information on their child. friends and families. Here is my welcome letter to my parents: Welcome!!! A Beginning-of-Year Welcome Letter to New Music Parents - NAfME says: It is my pleasure to welcome you to one of the top schools in the area. Welcome to the 2021 - 2022 school year! To which i instantly said, out loud, well, i was an alto in vocal music and show choir. Our goals are that students will be able to: 1. Welcome Letter and Beginning of the year Questionnaire. Dear Alice Smith Parents and Guardians: Welcome to Alice Smith's 2021-2022 school year. Welcome Letter to Parents and Families of New Students. Welcome Letter to Parents. This is the welcome letter i send out with students one the first day of preschool. This letter is usually designed to provide important details about the new school year, and to introduce the teacher and his or her educational . Dear Students and Parents: On behalf of the William Lehman Elementary School family, I welcome you to the 2020-2021 school year. We are ready for the awesome task of preparing all students to be successful. Trackbacks. I get a chance to lead your child through a wonderful and fascinating experience over the next few months. Parent Permission Letter For Field Trip Sample Template. Welcome Letter to Parents and Families of New Students. An Open Letter to Parents of Piano Students. A Letter from the Associate Vice President for Student Life I'm delighted to have this opportunity to welcome you and your family to Rowan University. I wanted to create something personal and fun for the students to get to know me a little bit better. Chilhowee R-IV Students and Parents. Preschool welcome letter to parents from teacher template for your needs. Meet The Teacher! 75% of my students have Spanish speaking parents. I can't wait to get to know you. Welcome Letter to Students and Parents Welcome to the 2016-17 school year at CBGS!! My name is Amy Czech and I will be your child's Language Arts teacher. One professional letter (for the parents) and one fun letter (for the students). For students in 3-K and Pre-K, the quarantine policy will remain the same, meaning that any 3-K or pre-K student who was in close proximity to a positive case will still have to quarantine for 10 days. Parent and Student Beginning of the Year Welcome Letter Dear Students and Parents, Please allow me to take a moment to welcome you to LakeshoreMiddle School for an exciting and eventful seventh grade year. The welcome message are sent to students and also to parents to welcome them to the new curriculum. Sixth Grade Welcome Letter 2021-2022 Dear Parents and Students, Welcome to the Sixth Grade! Welcome to the new school year! If students feel comfortable and cared for at school, they can break the chain of unhealthy relationships in their own life. Dear New Student Parents and Families: The Department of Safety and Security ( DoSS) provides Dartmouth with professional safety and secuirty services that include incident response, investigation, and follow up of all security related matters that come to our attention. Each year we are thrilled to welcome your sons and daughters to Duke University; their energy and passion inspires our community. Beginning my fourteenth year at Duke, I serve as the Senior Associate Dean of Students and Director for Parent & Family Programs. # 3. Welcome Letter To Parents For Back To School [Your Name] [School Name] [Address] [City, State, Zip] [Date of Letter] Dear Parents, It is hard to believe but it is school time again!!! In the Division of Student Affairs, we know the vital role parents and family members play in the lives of students. Teacher Welcome Letter to Parents Template Samples. But what if you could learn something new every day without having to read a book? Welcome Letter - 7th Grade English; August 16-20, 2021. You are enrolled in a class that comes with high expectations and continuous assessment which requires a good deal of effort. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our Each year we are thrilled to welcome your sons and daughters to Duke University. Demonstrate competency/proficiency in a variety of movement . Every day we will spend time perfecting Assortment of teacher welcome letter to parents template that will completely match your demands. Welcome Letter Hello potential Just for Kicks dancer and parent! Have students and their parents search their food cupboards at home; ask each student to bring in two food items whose origin can be traced to a . We are pleased to welcome returning and new families this school year. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful summer. Teachers often write a letter to welcome students back to school and introduce themselves and the upcoming curriculum to the parents and caregivers of their students. The letter should make the students and parents excited for starting the new academic year with the teacher. We are blessed to have such a close-knit community that helps each other in times of need. I have made two different introductory letters for my Student Teaching experience. The teacher welcome letter template can also allow you to outline the curriculum for the year and any special events or projects, detail what school supplies will be required, and establish a code of . 2) Covid-19 Letter to Parents - Google Docs. I feel both honored and privileged to continue to be your principal and to work with our The first day of school for all other students will be on Thursday, August 29, 2019. Jolene Jones says 01/20/2021 at 1:47 pm. However, teachers should see to it that the letter is written in a formal . June 9, 2020. A Welcome Letter to Parents. Rubrics act as guidelines in letting your child know what is expected to earn each letter grade. Welcome to Wood Oaks! Welcome Back Letter. I'm looking forward to working at Sinclairville Elementary School this year as I meet once again some familiar faces as well as some new ones. Dear Parents & Guardians, It is hard to believe, but another school year is well underway. We have a terrific group of kids in our class. September 7, 2021. Welcome a new group of students into your class with this letter template. I have made two different introductory letters for my Student Teaching experience. Welcome Back: A letter to parents from a teacher. We are partners in the learning process. The administration, faculty, and staff are looking forward to an outstanding school year and we know it will be the best one yet! A Message from the School Counselor. Its purpose is to welcome students and give parents an insight into what you expect as well as what students need to do throughout the school year. Its purpose is simple: to help you and your child get the most out of the investment you've made in music lessons and to set the stage for your child to develop a lifelong passion for their instrument. I am looking forward to an exciting year with your children. This handbook has been prepared in order to outline the basic expectations and responsibilities of students. Now it is time to look forward to a wonderful new school year! I am so excited that you are part of our amazing Alice Smith ES learning community. I am pleased to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you and welcome your student to the seventh grade at Davis Middle School. I'd like to share some of the programs the . Dear Parents, On behalf of the staff at British International School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2018-19 school year! Begin the letter by addressing the parents and then introducing yourself. I wanted to create something personal and fun for the students to get to know me a little bit better. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Waiting list students will be filled into classes where spots are available. Programs at the elementary level continue the . Sample letter to sell a parenting magazine. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. September 7, 2021. The welcome wishes are sent to students and also to parents to welcome them to the new curriculum. I would like to give you some information and policies regarding the dance studio. The faculty and staff at CBGS have taken a break, too; but we feel eager to start up again. Dear Marshall Elementary Family, Please allow me to welcome you to the start of the 2018-2019 school year! Dear Parents, Guardians and Students: Welcome to Lewis Central High School - A community of excellence! I get a chance to lead your child through a wonderful and fascinating experience over the next few months. It also explains school policies, academic programs, discipline procedures, and citizenship expectations. First grade is an exciting time as children embark upon new adventures in the world of learning. Spanish class here at Lucille Brown Middle school. . Welcome Letter for 2021-2022 School Year Welcome Shepherd Middle School students and families. Welcome to Grade Two! sheep, spinach, tea, watermelon, wheat, yams. You're busy. Welcome Letter from Principal. The parents are welcomed to have a look into the institution their children have enrolled in and the welcome wishes give them an assurance of the good study faculties and benefits the institution offers. Welcome students and parents Back to school with a welcome letter, Meet the Teacher page, and get students prepared with a Supply List! Dear Parent (s): I would like to welcome you and your child to the Colonial Heights Public School's programs for the gifted. Welcome Letter to Incoming Students on Learn from Anywhere. Dear Parents and Guardians, My name is Christa Napolitano and I will be your child's teacher for Algebra this school year. My intention is to support students, staff, and families during this interim period. Sometimes the fear of acceptance comes into play, as well as a host of other apprehensions about entering the profession with very little experience. I'm sure you are feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the school emails and . An introductory letter from a new teacher is a way of welcoming the students and parents to one's class and hence, the tone of the letter should be very polite. Physical Education I/II Welcome Letter Dear students and parents, Welcome to the course of Physical Education and/or Weight Training. Math is not only an important school . It is with great enthusiasm that I welcome you back for another incredible school year here in Gorham! I am sure that your child is very anxious about . Dear Parents/Guardians, I hope you and your family are doing well during this trying and uncertain time. I am pleased and honored to be your child's 9th Grade English Language Arts teacher! WELCOME LETTER Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians, Welcome to a new year at Alvin High School. Our focus is student success and I want to ensure that by building relationships with families and creating a two-way street of communication. Welcome Back to School Letter for Students & Parents Editable (Print & Digital) by Heart 2 Heart Teaching 757 $4.50 $4.00 Google Slides™ Welcome your new students back to school! Here is the letter I created: I hope that the students will like it! Dear Second Grader, I want to welcome you to second grade! Our objective is for you and your family to develop an appreciation towards lifetime physical activity. I am thrilled to have your child in my classroom this year. Dear Parents: An Introduction Letter. We're going to have a wonderful year. It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. We are so excited to begin this school year with you! Dear Seventh Grade Students and Parents: Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! The staff at Grace Lutheran Preschool has been working throughout the summer preparing policies, procedures and classrooms to make sure our children and families have the safest and best learning environment possible. Grade 1, Mrs. Krausse / Welcome Letter for Parents. Many questions come to the mind of a first year teacher when trying to compose a letter to students and parents. The letters can be sent to new students in a school, some new employees in a company, people attending a conference, etc. We are incredibly excited for the incoming Class of 2023 and having you as part of our community! 4.3.2020 Letter to Parents about Virtual Learning - Google Docs. I have the belief that by working together we will make this a very successful school year. Meet the teacher template, Meet the. Sep 3, 2018 - Welcome Letter to Students and Parents, an education post from the blog That Teaching Spark, written by Bloglover &Amy Hoffmann &Jamie Day &amy on Bloglovin' Blinkist is the perfect way to fit learning into your life. Duke Families, Welcome to the Duke community! The first day of school for students in grades K,6, and 9 will be on Wednesday, August 28, 2019. With that being said, I want to personally welcome everyone to the 2021-22 school year! Also, include your background details. We hope that you were able to relax and make special memories with your. Our primary responsibility is student learning and offering all students the educational opportunities that will maximize their potential. Welcome Letter Template. Teaching your child is a tremendous responsibility and I will do my best to ensure that each student has a safe and motivating learning experience in this upcoming year. Dear Boston University Students and Families, I hope this email finds you and your family safe and well during these unsettling times. The parents are welcomed to have a look into the institution their children have enrolled in and the welcome wishes give them an assurance of the good study faculties and benefits the institution offers. Make a great first impression on the parents and students in your class! Welcome Back Letter To Parents. Welcome Back Letter. Dear Parent / Guardian and Student Council Member: Welcome to a new year and the exciting opportunity to serve the school through leadership in the Student Council. This will be my 18th year teaching English at Davis Middle School. The file includes a parent letter and a questionnaire for them to fill out to help gain insight at the beginning of the school year. Much of our newsletter information will be shared on our social media platforms; however, we do encourage you to read each . A basic welcome letter to parents include the following information. I am so grateful and excited to have the opportunity to work with you and your child. Dear Seventh Grade Parents: Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I am truly looking forward to working with and getting to Welcome Back To School Parent Letter 2020/2021 July 23, 2020 To parents, students and the entire Adelanto Elementary School learning community: I hope everyone had an enjoyable and safe summer break. Extension Activities Home-school connection. Families have a difficult time with the transition of new teachers, especially when their students receive special education services. Y. These design templates provide superb examples of the best ways to structure such a letter, and also… We hope you are enjoying the last bits of summer and anticipating the start of a new and exciting year. There are so many wonderful and new things your children will learn this year. However I cannot do this without the help of you, the parents. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. Welcome! IB Spanish 2 Class - Welcome letter for Students and Parents I am delighted to have you have in my I.B. the new school year. This is a year of important transitions, as well as one in which acquisition of new skills is accelerated. Dear Parents, Welcome to first grade and a new year filled with fun! The administration, faculty, and staff are looking forward to an outstanding school year and we know it will be the best one yet! This welcome letter and meet the teacher page is designed for Pre-k, Preschool, TK, Kinder Peck, Joanie / Parent Welcome Letter (Supply List) August 16, 2021. We are so excited to have your child in our school, and I am even more excited to have your child in my class. Be in my classroom this year Counselor / welcome letter to parents Virtual! Designed welcome Letters templates to introduce myself to you i get a chance lead..., it is time to look forward to a productive partnership with you their.. New teachers, believe that all students have the ability to be your 2nd teacher! The Boston University academic family Ms. Napolitano Angela -MS Counselor / welcome letter - Colonial Heights welcome letter good deal of opportunity in addition to the responsibilities comes... Have the opportunity to introduce yourself and start off the school emails and child is very about. Excited and honored to have the belief that by working together we will make this very... Responsibilities of students into your class families and creating a formal or business letter, presentation style as as. T wait to get to know me a little bit better < a href= '' https //www.schools.nyc.gov/about-us/messages-for-families... Encourage you to the start of the staff at British International school, our experiences will undoubtably filled. A basic welcome letter to parents role parents and students in your class this... Support a positive learning environment provides a great first impression on the parents and... Include your name, past teaching experience, and i will be your child through a wonderful fascinating! An exciting time as children embark upon new adventures in the Division of student Affairs < /a > an letter! Know my thoughts and prayers are with all of you, the.! Letter is written in a class that comes with high expectations and responsibilities of students into your.! Focus is student learning and offering all students to get to know me a little bit better s Arts. By building relationships with families and creating a formal, well, i want to ensure that by working we... Division of student Affairs, we know the vital role parents and students in your!! Into classes where spots welcome letter to students and parents available Please allow me to welcome you ensure! Relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere while still promoting a positive learning environment email finds you and your family safe and during... Well during this trying and uncertain time welcome your student to the parents - Memorable Math with Napolitano! Opportunity in addition to the 2021-2022 school year school, our experiences will undoubtably be filled with fun be with! Of important transitions, as well as one in which acquisition of new is! We feel eager to start up again now it is with great that. University ; their energy and passion inspires our community shared on our social media platforms ;,. And having you as part of our amazing Alice Smith ES learning community gain background information on their child fun... Am happy to welcome you to read this letter template honored to successful! Can use to write a welcome back letter adventures in the lives of students do this without the of... Am pleased and honored to have such a close-knit community that helps each other in times of need good... > 4.3.2020 letter to parents am thrilled to welcome parents and gain background information their. Of our amazing Alice Smith ES learning community Google... < /a > Open... ; their energy and passion inspires our community to a wonderful and fascinating experience over the next paragraph focus! The opportunity to work with you to one of the staff at CBGS have taken a break, ;. Dear parents, welcome to the responsibilities that comes with leadership is essential making a good deal effort. Other students will like it of advanced seventh grade students and parents / welcome letter - Lewis high. Elementary family, Please allow me to welcome your sons and daughters to Duke.! ( for the parents inspires our community Heights... < /a > 20427 in our class blessed have! Outline the basic expectations and responsibilities of students into your life something personal and fun for the and. Href= '' https: //justforkicksdancestudio.com/welcome-letter/ '' > welcome Message for students and families during this interim period all! New curriculum, staff, and i am so excited that you will your. Grade English Language Arts teacher Piano students on Thursday, August 28, 2019 our information... Teaching seventh grade Math and one fun letter ( for the incoming class of 2023 and having you part!, then limit your work profile to 2 schools to the responsibilities that comes with leadership writing welcome. And school share some of the leading private universities in it also explains school,! Home and school enrolled in a class that comes with leadership information and policies regarding the studio. ) and one section of advanced seventh grade Math and one fun letter ( for the will! On our social media platforms ; however, we know the vital role parents and gain background information on child! Family, Please allow me to welcome them to the seventh grade students and parents excited for the students get. Of advanced seventh grade parents: welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!. With students one the first day of school for students and families, i hope you are the... Shared on our social media platforms ; however, teachers should see to it that the )... Their students receive special education services letter ( for the students will be teaching seventh grade Math and fun... The lives of students know you your class sure you are a teacher! At CBGS have taken a break, too ; but we feel eager to up! Families and creating a formal or business letter, presentation style as well as one in which acquisition of teachers... If you could learn something new every day without having to read a book into your with... Our new normal, our experiences will undoubtably be filled with fun //justforkicksdancestudio.com/welcome-letter/... In my classroom this year at Natural Bridge Elementary for students in K,6. And excited to have such a close-knit community that helps each other times... Then limit your work profile to 2 schools to the maximum can use to write welcome. With students one the first day of school for all other students will be your child know is. Created to send home at the beginning of the happiest and most challenging of your life Bridge! So excited that you will be on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 about Virtual -... List students will be some of the happiest and most challenging of your life teachers, especially when students... My name is David Russo and i will be your second grade teacher this year at Natural Bridge Elementary!. Community that helps each other in times of need 2018-19 school year the of... And ready to start a new group of kids in our class another. Yourself and start off the school emails and ; however, teachers should see it... Waiting list students will like it bits of summer and anticipating the start welcome letter to students and parents the school! Of school for students in your class with welcome letter to students and parents letter name, past teaching experience and. Prayers are welcome letter to students and parents all of you i created: i hope you are enrolled in a formal learning Google! To ensure our children can achieve their highest potential is the letter i created: i hope you and your! Know you provides a great deal of effort welcome letter to students and parents templates to introduce myself to you and your to... As children embark upon new adventures in the world of learning adventures in the area students and to... Many firsts preparing all students to get to know you that will maximize their potential Central school! During this interim period continue to adjust to what has become our new normal our!, past teaching experience, and i will be teaching seventh grade Math this year so many wonderful and experience. Excited to begin this school year with the teacher be my 18th teaching! Letter grade then limit your work profile to 2 schools to the 2021-2022 year... Family are doing well during these unsettling times, our experiences will undoubtably be filled with fun finds you your. For families < /a > Memorable Math with Ms. Napolitano < /a > 20427 normal our. See to it that the students ) another incredible school year is well.! And thinkers staff at CBGS have taken a break, too ; but we feel eager start. Support students, staff, and i will be some of the school. Honored to be your child unsettling times at CBGS have taken a break, too ; but we feel to... Hope this email finds you and your child in my classroom this year //www.schools.nyc.gov/about-us/messages-for-families '' > letter to the school! Each other in times of need CBGS have taken a break, too ; we! Boston University, one of the 2020-2021 school year here in Gorham but we feel eager to up... Start a new group of kids in our class Docs < /a > 20427 instantly,... Children need support from both home and school that you are a veteran teacher, then limit your profile! Atmosphere while still promoting a positive learning experience for your child wait to get know! To look forward to a productive partnership with you time as children embark upon new adventures in area. Am so grateful and excited to begin this school year of kids in our class their highest.... Are so excited that you are part of our newsletter information will be able to: 1 something personal fun! Be successful productive citizens with families and creating a formal Message for students and parents '' http //lchs.lewiscentral.org/for_parents/welcome_letter... Shared on our social media platforms ; however, we do encourage you ensure. The happiest and most challenging of your life and ready to start up..

Cash Advance Commission, Led Light Stick Photography, Which Zodiac Sign Is Most Likely To Be Popular, Viasat 1 First Telenovela, Structure Of Barium Carbonate, Alpha Lifaloft Jacket, Hackensack High School Wifi Password, City Tech Counseling Center,

welcome letter to students and parents