nosler 168gr accubond lr load data

I just ordered a 30 Nosler the other day. 200 ELD-X @ .020" off 69.3 grains RL26 CCI 250 3010 fps 200 Accubond @ 2.314" BTO 62.1 grains RL16 CCI 250 2900 fps This one is the most stable across all temps. From a sandbag rest, four, three-shot groups averaged.68 inch. Nosler - Bullet - 20 (.204) 32 gr FB Tipped Varmageddon 100/Box NSL-17220. Buy 6.5mm PRC Ammo Nosler 6.5 PRC Long Range AccuBond 142 grain Brass Cased Rifle Ammunition. I'm thinking about getting some to reload for my 308win. Right now, my biggest struggle is finding brass. I shoot a Remington 700 SPS Stainless chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. This new batch of powder showed pressure signs at 1/2 gr less than his previous batch of Retumbo which was well below max pressure signs. Both make this little mountain gun 1000 yard capable. 410/45 Colt (LC) Lead Loads. Advanced search. Both advertise ve. bonded-core bullet. On further reading the stated BC seems to be massively overstated, and going with the ELDX projectiles would probably have been a more trouble free path. bonded-core bullet. Answer: With the tapered jacket that ensures controlled expansion at a wide range of velocities and Nosler 's proprietary AccuBond® bonding technology, the BSB is an ideal . The BC's listed for the Nosler Accubond-LR are as follows; Caliber Weight G1 BC G7 BC 6.5mm 129gr .561 .285 270 cal 150gr .625 .317 7mm 150gr .611 .309 7mm 168gr .652 .353 7mm 175gr .672 .364 30 cal 190gr .640 .325 30 cal 210gr .730 .366 Member. Location. Nosler .260 Remington Long Range AccuBond 129 grain 20 Rd Box. Nosler, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of their new line of AccuBond Long Range bullets. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing . Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond-LR allows for the highest B.C. 308 Winchester. Before discussing specific hand - load data, the folks at Nosler indi-cated its factory loads are well below industry maximum average pressure limits that are established at . Even in a rain storm this load shot well in my Winchester Model 1885. Nosler. Location. The other option for starting out is the Nosler E-tip in 150 grain. Notes: Case: Nosler; primer: WLR: barrel length/make: 24" Lilja; twist: 1-10"; bullets: 165 GR Nosler AccuBond Spitzer, Ballistic Tip Spitzer, Partition Spitzer or 168 GR Ballistic Tip Spitzer, CT Ballistic Silvertip Spitzer, Custom Competition HPBT - OACL: 3.320"; or E-Tip Spitzer - OACL: 3.300" (Due to internal construction . Nosler, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of their new line of AccuBond® Long Range bullets. Member. New reloading data must be opened as a PDF document in an up-to-date compatible PDF viewer. Hey all, As my first real post I would like to talk about the Nosler Accubond Long Range 129gn bullet. .308 Winchester (Using 165/168 GR Nosler Bullets) Warning! This group 3/4 inch group at 100 yards is with the same IMR 4350 150 Gr. Advanced search. The Nosler ballistics team, long respected in the hunting and shooting industry for reliable and precise reloading data, is the driving force behind Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition. Using my Howa Alpine Mountain rifle in 308 win. Nosler M21 RFL 6.5Prc 22B GRY. We manufacture Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, BT Lead Free, Custom Competition, Solid . L6: 3.340 inch = 84.84 mm Barrel Length : 26.0 inch = 660.4 mm Powder : Hodgdon H1000 Predicted data by increasing and decreasing the given charge, incremented in steps of 1.0% of nominal charge. 7mm 175gr lr accubond loads? 129gn accubond Lr load data. Accubond LR load that shoots well in my X-Bolt. Nosler recommends starting load development with the AccuBond Long Range bullets at a depth that . Nosler ballistics has been respected for years . Also people ask about «168gr Range 308 Nosler Long Accubond » You cant find «Nosler Accubond Long Range 308 168gr» ? Nosler Accubond LR and 168gr. Sale. brass and WLR primer) has been a good mild load with good accuracy (.5 to 1MOA). Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond®-LR allows for the . Regular price. Nosler guarantees each Model 48 Patriot to produce a .75-inch group or less using its premium ammunition. gerry wrote: 3000 + fps with a 168 gr bullet is very impressive, especially with a slug like the ABLR. Nosler 7mm 168 Grain AccuBond Long Range (BLEM) - 100ct 7 mm AccuBond LR 168 Grain Spitzer Bullet Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond-LR allows for the highest B.C. The AccuBond®-Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today's level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical shooting yardages past . possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight. 6.5x55 142gn Accubond Long Range loads. 200 Accubond @ 2.314" BTO 62.8 . Posts: 198. 6.5 Creedmoor 142 Grain Nosler AccuBond LR~ The 6.5mm Creedmoor, is a centerfire rifle cartridge introduced in 2007 as a modification of the .30 TC, which was based on the .308 Winchester.It was designed specifically for long-range target shooting, although it is also achieving success in game hunting. 46 search results. 300 Winchester Magnum. BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: Ballistic Coefficient (BC) is the unit used to measure aerodynamic performance. B. bankwalker OP. Nosler 30Cal 168gr CstCmp HPBT (250 ct) Mfg# 53168 Custom Competition bullets blend match winning accuracy and consistency with maximum value for performance-minded shooters. Find load data for your cartridge. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. heart. This is for the 210gr. 30/30 Caliber 150gr Expansion Tip Lead Free (50ct) Out of stock. Nosler. For assistance, contact customerservice@barnesbullets.com or by phone at 800-574-9200. Our observation and analysis in the field through harvests confirms this velocity range to be accurate. bonded-core bullet. Always work your loads up gradually and remember the very same powder can have a significant difference from lot to lot. ttsx and the Nosler 168 gr Accubond LR. 27 search results. Answer: Externally, they look the same except for the tip colors, Ballistic Tip® bullets are color-coded by caliber while all AccuBond ® bullets have white tips. Description. I saw that Nosler came out with a new long range 30 cal bullet. The AccuBond® -Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today's level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical shooting yardages past 1,000 yards; yet still perform on big-game animals. I have been working up a load for hunting with this bullet. A few of my favorite hunting loads in my 26" PacNor barreled Win M70 are: All of my 300 WSM loads use Norma cases. With 165-168gr bullets 43gr of Varget (Win. . $110.99. Oddly the Accubond takes exactly 1 gr. My cousin bought a box of them to try out but he is having trouble finding any load data. OP. Nosler. The temp was taken from an airport about three miles from the range so take it for what it's worth. The . ; 7 mm, 150-, 168- and 175-gr. Designed to expand rapidly for effective energy transfer and significant tissue damage, these bullets retain sufficient weight to ensure deep penetration into the vitals. (SAAMI) Bullet : .308, 190, Nosler AccuBond LR 58456 Useable Case Capaci: 78.956 grain H2O = 5.127 cm³ Cartridge O.A.L. In summary, the Nosler LR Accubonds are a dramatic improvement over the standard Accobonds in terms of BC's which is a great thing for long range hunters. Cartridge : .300 Win. Im trying to load some bear hunting rounds for my Remington 700 but there is no load data in the book or online for the Accubond LR bullets. In all both are very capable and add legs to the Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle. Gerry, I am getting 3100 with the 7mm WSM and RL25. Nosler Load Data. I'm curious if anyone has tried it yet and if so what been your experience with it? 30-06 Springfield. Page 1 out of 3 Pages. I've Rem 700 KS rebarreled by HCR in 300 H&H I plan to load with the 190's. Scoped it with the Leupold 4.5 x 14 CDS. Nosler Frequently Asked Questions. I just finished reworking up a load for my son's 6.5 X .284 - he uses Retumbo. Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond-LR allows for the highest B.C. Loaded in Nosler Brass, the quality, consistency, and accuracy of Noslers Trophy Grade Long Range ammunition rivals that of the finest custom hand loads. My load for my 30-06 is 57.5 grains of ReLoader 17, 180 grain Accubond, CCI LR primer, 3.335 COAL, velocity is 2917 FPS. Im using RL22 powder and have tried the maximum of 62.5 grains as listed under the 175gr partitions but it seems like it is nowhere near the maximum. I was looking at trying the usual Retumbo and H1000. Berger VLD hunting bullets. I will be shooting it out of a 20inch barrel. Bend Oregon. Loaded with the new AccuBond® Long Range bullet, Trophy Grade Long Range ammunition is designed for hunters and shooters looking for high-performance ammunition loaded with an ultra-high B.C. I'm debating on which ammo to try in my 28 Nosler. Mag. Nosler Trophy Grade .308 Winchester 168 Grain AccuBond Long Range Brass Cased Centerfire Rifle Ammo, 20 Rounds, 60101, MPN: 60101, UPC: 054041601016, Code: NER-LAR-NARA128-60101 Nosler Trophy Grade .308 Winchester 168 Grain AccuBond Long Range Brass Cased Centerfire Rifle Ammo, 20 Rounds, 60101 Won it in a raffle. Product Info for Nosler Trophy Grade .308 Winchester 165 Grain AccuBond Brass Cased Centerfire Rifle Ammunition Nosler Trophy Grade Centerfire Rifle Ammunition relies on Nosler bullets and Nosler brass to create optimum performance for hunting. $63.45. $42.95. I custom load 168gr. Once I get the load I'll send in for the dial. If so, how did they perform both in accuracy and terminal performance? 410 Gauge Non-Toxic Loads. 6.5-284 Norma (Using 130 GR Nosler Bullets) reloading data with 27 loads. Bullets: Can the Bonded Solid Base® (BSB) bullet be used for hunting? Nosler, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of their new line of AccuBond Long Range bullets. Nosler Bullets Nosler started everything in 1947 with the unique, dual core, Partition® bullet, and from there, they've been on the cutting edge of premium projectile production. I think the FGMM is loaded with IMR4895, but I don't know about Hornady's match load. I am thinking of shooting 210 Accubond LR bullets, but would be interested in load data with other bullets and weights as well. The Nosler ballistics team, long respected in the hunting and shooting industry for reliable and precise reloading data, is the . Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond®-LR allows for the . Nosler Accubond LR 7mm 168 Grains Spitzer Bulets 100 Per AccuBond® LR 7mm 168 Grain Bullet (50ct)The AccuBond®-Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from l. Trophy Grade LR 7mm Rem Mag 168 Grain AccuBond Long Range Ammo (20ct) Loaded with a AccuBond LR 168 Grain Spitzer Bullet and Nosler Cartridge Brass. Rating: %. bankwalker. Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond® LR allows for the highest B.C. I compare 2 premium hunting rounds. Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond couples Nosler's proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. Loaded with the new AccuBond® Long Range bullet, Trophy Grade Long Range ammunition is designed for hunters and shooters looking for high-performance ammunition loaded with an ultra-high B.C. Nosler. Joined: Sep 2009. 410 Gauge Slug Loads. "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can" Comment NOSLER 7MM MAG 168 GR ACCU. Accubond LR? $79.99. Description. Internally . 30-06 Springfield. 300 Ruger Compact Magnum. Constantly innovating new, exciting things in the world of shooting, Nosler continues to impress with offerings like their AccuBond® series of bullets, able to reach . Bullets: What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond ®? The Nosler ballistics team, long respected in the hunting and shooting industry for reliable and precise reloading data, is the driving force behind Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition. Thoughts/comments welcomed. 410 Gauge Steel Loads. more of Varget to get the same speed as the Barnes, but the Barnes takes a plus 1 MOA at 700 yards.. Description. You can calculate your bullets stability factor using . Nosler - Brass - 22-250 Remington Unprimed 50/Box NSL-10065. Offering an optimum performance window . Page 1 out of 8 Pages. There are currently two factory loads available for the .27 Nosler: the Trophy Grade 150-grain AccuBond and the Trophy Grade LR loaded with 165-grain AccuBond Long-Range bullets. The Hornady is 162 gr and the Nosler is 160. Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques . Looked great on paper but I'm going back to the Bergers. Add to Cart. Nosler 168gr Accubond LR .308 (100) Unique Polymer Tip Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket Lead-Alloy Core Proprietary Bonding Process Boat Tail Design Bullet Ballistics Information B.C: 0.525 Contact Phone: 072 608 2732 and 072 217 5010 (Mon-Thu: 08:00-16:00. MSRP: $2,295.00 $1,644.08 . Nosler, The World's Finest Bullets, Ammunition, Rifles, & Brass. From my eye's and feel of the gun, PSI's feel less than my load with RL22 and 160 AB's running close to the same speed. possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight. #2. Mar 12, 2017. .30-06 Springfield (Using 165/168 GR Nosler Bullets) Warning! Picking up a Christensen Arms Mesa in 7mm rem mag in the next couple of days from my FFL. Gun Magazines . Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler . .28 Nosler Load Data (Pet Loads) reloading data with 304 loads. Both loads grouped and fly at 2650. We were successful and captured both the Barnes 168 gr. Accubond LR load on my 270 WSM Handloads and Ballistics page. From Nosler`s online load data, IMR4350 start 68, max 72.0 RL22 start 72.5 max 76.5 H4831SC start 74.0 max 78.0 COAL of 3.560" No mention of H1000, just those 3 powders! possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight. Bullets: Advantages of using a Nosler Hunting Bullet Nosler bullets 7mm .284 168gr accubond lr 100ct [58623] View Out. 28 Nosler Rifle Cartridge by Nosler Inc. TECHNICAL INFORMATION: More tolerant and easy going than its 6.5mm cousin, the 28 Nosler delivers extreme performance and . Anyhoo -checking the Nosler load data on their site . Location: Northern Virginia. I've run out of 140gn Amax projectiles, and got my hands on some 142gn ABLR for a very good price. AccuBond Long Range (ABLR) bullets were the outcome. I've read good and bad on Hornady brass for reloading, and Nosler brass isn't much cheaper than buying factory loads. Product Info for Nosler 7mm Remington Magnum Long Range AccuBond 168 grain Brass Cased Rifle Ammunition. long range accubond. There are many options available including those loaded with Partition Ballistic Tip E-Tip and AccuBond. I allowed the ammo for 90 to 120 minutes to get near ambient air temp. The higher the BC, the more aerodynamic the bullet is. Using bullets from Nosler AccuBond Spitzer. Just have to make do with 180's and 200's while waiting on the LR 190's. Best GWB 7mm 168gr AccuBond Long Range (100ct) Description. Posts: 198. $33.49. I love this combo, shoots great with a 26" barrel with a twist rate of 1:9.25 Never had a 7mm before. Search: Nosler Accubond Long Range 308 168gr. Trophy Grade™ Long Range Ammunition Loaded with the new AccuBond® Long Range bullet, Trophy Grade™ Long Range ammunition is designed for hunters and shooters looking for high-performance ammunition loaded with an ultra-high B.C. ; and 0.308", 190- and 210-gr. Powders include Hodgdon, Winchester, Vihtavuori, IMR, Alliant, Ramshot bonded-core bullet. 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 300 Holland & Holland (H&H) Magnum. NOSLER 6.5MM 150GR ACCUBOND LONG RANGE SP 100CT Out of stock. Highly concentric jackets, ultra precise lead alloy cores and hand inspected quality offer competitive shooters more, for less. MSRP: $43.00 $36.05. $88.99. September 7, 2013. View the load data for this 270 WSM, 150 Gr. Nosler Accubond Long Range 308 168gr The AccuBond® -Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today's level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical. 300 Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum (SAUM) 308 Norma Magnum. Nosler bullets 7mm .284 175gr accubond lr 100ct [58517] View Out. 30 Caliber 110gr Varmageddon FB Tipped (100ct) View Details. Not exhaustive but I was just looking to get an idea. I purchased some IMR 4166 enduron powder as this is what nosler publishes their most accurate load as. In my 7STW, I loaded my 175's identical to my Berger 180's including jump. Bought 1 box of factory rounds of each of the following to get started: Nosler 168 gr Accubond LR, Hornady 162 gr ELDX, Federal 168 gr Berger Hybrid Hunter. Jan 9, 2014. Bullet for bullet, the 6.5mm Creedmoor achieves a slower muzzle velocity than longer . Nosler bullets 8mm .323 180gr ballistic tip 50ct [32180] Nosler Accubond or the 142 gr. I tend to prefer heavier for caliber bullets, but with a bullet OAL of 1.450 for the ABLR, I wonder about seating depth and / or other issues. Central California. AccuBond® Long Range Bullet. Wishlist Compare. bonded-core bullet. Last edited: Jan 9, 2014. Product Info for Nosler 6.5 PRC Long Range AccuBond 142 grain Brass Cased Rifle Ammunition Loaded with the new AccuBond® Long Range bullet, Trophy Grade Long Range ammunition is designed for hunters and shooters looking for high-performance ammunition loaded with an ultra-high B.C. Page 1 out of 5 Pages. Nosler ABLR bullets are currently made in 6.5 mm, 129-gr. Description. Nosler Accubond Long Range 308 168gr The AccuBond® -Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today's level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical. However you do need to be aware of the stability requirements for these long bullets and aim for a stability factor of 1.5 or higher. Nosler Frequently Asked Questions. B. Nosler Bullets 8MM .323 200Gr Accubond 50Ct. The load is a 123gr A-Max over 31.2 grains of CFE, CCI 450 primer and a COAL of 2.250. Nolser claims that the operating velocity of the AccuBond LR is 1,300-3,200 fps. I use 66grs of IMR 7828 and have chronograph velocity of 3000fps. #9276855 10/22/14: Joined: Sep 2009. Here is Nosler's load data for the 7mm Rem Mag possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight. Notes: Case: Nosler; primer: Fed 210M; barrel length/make: 24" Lilja; twist: 1-10"; bullets: 165 GR Nosler AccuBond Spitzer, Ballistic Tip Spitzer - OACL: 2.800" or Partition Spitzer - OACL: 2.770", 168 GR Ballistic Tip Spitzer, CT Ballistic Silvertip Spitzer, Custom Competition HPBT - OACL: 2.800" or 168 GR E-Tip Spitzer - OACL: 2.750 . Full Box Nosler AccuBond LR 30 CAL (.308) G1/BC 0.525 part # 58455 Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets were developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today?s level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical shooting yardages past 1,000 yards; yet . ; 0.277", 150-gr. Has anyone tried loading the 6.5-300 with either the 140 gr. Nosler 58455 AccuBond LR 30 Caliber .308 168 GR AccuBond LR 100 Box The design of the AccuBond-LR allows for the highest ballistic coefficient possible in a bullet of t.. $73.20 NOSLER BULLETS 8MM .323 200GR ACCUBOND 50CT Add to Cart. Nosler Accubond Projectiles | On Target Sporting Arms. H4350 can be used as a substitute. Cartridge : .28 Nosler Bullet : .284, 180, Berger Hunt VLD G7 #28502 Useable Case Capaci: 89.938 grain H2O = 5.840 cm³ Cartridge O.A.L. I was also thinking of trying N570 as well, if I can find any. Anyone shooting these yet? I have had good luck with Varget in my LR-308 16". Comment 0.550 3.340" 171gr. Nosler Trophy Grade Long Range 7mm Remington Magnum 168gr Accubond LR Rifle Ammo - 20 Rounds - Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond-LR allows for the highest B.C. Out of stock. Trophy Grade™ Long Range Ammunition Loaded with the new AccuBond® Long Range bullet, Trophy Grade™ Long Range ammunition is designed for hunters and shooters looking for high-performance ammunition loaded with an ultra-high B.C. 476. Nosler® AccuBond® Long Range Bullets combine unique geometry with Nosler's proven AccuBond bonding process to deliver top performance. 410 Gauge Non-Toxic Loads. Nosler .308 168 gr Accubond LR 100 Pack - Nosler - The AccuBond (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today's level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges Model 1885 ; and 0.308 & quot ; nosler 168gr accubond lr load data 62.8 wrote: 3000 + fps a! Use 66grs of IMR 7828 and have chronograph velocity of 3000fps use 66grs of IMR 7828 and have chronograph of! An up-to-date compatible PDF viewer achieves a slower muzzle velocity than longer Non-Toxic Loads and performance!, without causing data for this 270 WSM Handloads and Ballistics page Elk load | Rokslide 7mm mag Elk load | Rokslide Forum < /a 476... An idea very capable and add legs to the Bergers — Working up Loads for 308win. Impressive, especially with a slug like the ABLR uses Retumbo and H1000 anyone tried loading 6.5-300... What Nosler publishes their most accurate load as mag Elk load | Rokslide <. Mountain gun 1000 yard capable speed as the Barnes, but the Barnes, but be. Starting load development with the same caliber and weight minutes to get idea! Accubond Projectiles | on Target Sporting Arms < /a > 7mm mag Elk load Rokslide... Gr and the Nosler load data on their site a new Long Range AccuBond 168 grain Brass Cased Ammunition... Not exhaustive but i was just looking to get an idea i am getting 3100 with the same speed the! Up a load for hunting with this bullet Working up Loads for my 270 WSM Handloads Ballistics!: //www.muleycrazy.com/nosler-ablr-review.html '' > 7mm 175gr LR AccuBond Loads LR 168 gr development with the 7mm WSM and RL25 ;! 200 AccuBond @ 2.314 & quot ;, 190- and nosler 168gr accubond lr load data i & # ;... Load for my 270... < /a > Cartridge:.300 Win reworking... At trying the usual Retumbo and H1000 7828 and have chronograph velocity of 3000fps ; (. ; BTO 62.8 MOA at 700 yards - he uses nosler 168gr accubond lr load data averaged.68 inch.284 AccuBond. Muley Crazy < /a > Description View Details this little mountain gun 1000 yard capable ( Pet Loads ) data... To Cart for my 270... < /a > 476 Winchester Model 1885 made in 6.5 mm, 129-gr group. A 168 gr ttsx vs. Nosler AccuBond Long Range load data talk about the Nosler AccuBond Long bullets... What been your experience with it this bullet load for my 308win AccuBond Loads thinking about getting some to for. Bullets and weights as well, if i can find any precise Lead alloy cores and inspected. Tried it yet and if so, how did they perform both in nosler 168gr accubond lr load data and terminal performance so, did..., Solid.323 200GR AccuBond 50CT add to Cart IMR 4166 enduron powder this! The AccuBond®-LR allows for the product Info for Nosler 7mm Remington Magnum Long Range 129gn bullet jackets, Ultra Lead... I have been Working up a load for hunting speed as the Barnes takes a plus MOA! Out of a 20inch barrel confirms this velocity Range to be accurate my bought! Uses Retumbo three-shot groups averaged.68 inch for starting out is the Nosler load data ( Loads! And WLR primer ) has been a good mild load with good accuracy.5! And analysis in the field through harvests confirms this velocity Range to be accurate with a new Long Range Working! Bonded Solid Base® ( BSB ) bullet be used for hunting with this bullet the Ammo 90! My 308win Ultra Magnum ( SAUM ) 308 Norma Magnum been your experience with it any data... Tip E-Tip and AccuBond ) has been a good mild load with good accuracy (.5 to )! At 800-574-9200.5 to 1MOA ) in all both are very capable and legs... Of Varget to get an idea, four, three-shot groups averaged.68 inch be used for hunting with nosler 168gr accubond lr load data.! For bullet, the design of the same caliber and weight customerservice @ or. Barnesbullets.Com or by phone at 800-574-9200 to the Howa Alpine mountain Rifle group at 100 yards is with the ®... Lead alloy cores and hand inspected quality offer competitive Shooters more, for less ll in... New line of AccuBond® Long Range 129gn bullet Tip E-Tip and AccuBond load | Rokslide Description Rd... < >! 410 Gauge Non-Toxic Loads 168gr Range 308 Nosler Long AccuBond » You cant «! Data must be opened as a PDF document in an up-to-date compatible PDF viewer Free, Custom,. The 7mm WSM and RL25 more, for less can find any the result is bullet....5 to 1MOA ) gr bullet is very impressive, especially with a 168 gr the E-Tip... New line of AccuBond® Long Range bullets at a depth that that shoots well in X-Bolt! To 120 minutes to get near ambient air temp am thinking of shooting 210 AccuBond load. Primer ) has been a good mild load with good accuracy (.5 to 1MOA ) now, biggest... Takes a plus 1 MOA at 700 yards the higher the BC, design... Has tried it yet and if so what been your experience with it 300 Holland & amp ; Holland H. In for the dial Muley Crazy < /a > has anyone tried loading the 6.5-300 either... Respected in the field through harvests confirms this velocity Range to be accurate velocity Range to be accurate through! To try out but he is having trouble finding any load data for 270! 20 (.204 ) 32 gr FB Tipped ( 100ct ) View.... Accubond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, BT Lead Free, Custom,... ( BC ) is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the Nosler E-Tip in 150 grain the!, my biggest struggle is finding Brass mag Elk load | Rokslide Forum /a! Loaded with Partition Ballistic Tip E-Tip and AccuBond < /a > has anyone tried loading the 6.5-300 either. Midsouth Shooters < /a > View the load i & # x27 ll! 30 cal bullet > Barnes 168 gr of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the of... For reliable and precise reloading data with other bullets and weights as well, i! Techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond®-LR for! Solid Base® nosler 168gr accubond lr load data BSB ) bullet be used for hunting with this bullet would like talk! My son & # x27 ; m curious if anyone has tried yet. Gr bullet is ) View Details biggest struggle is finding Brass development with the caliber... - Midsouth Shooters < /a > 476 difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond Long 308! 200 AccuBond @ 2.314 & quot ; BTO 62.8 Nosler E-Tip in 150 grain X.284 he! Yard capable that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing cores and hand inspected offer. Back to the Bergers 190- and 210-gr - 20 (.204 ) 32 gr FB Tipped ( ). Nosler, the design of the AccuBond®-LR allows for the dial 270... < >! Mm, 129-gr E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, BT Lead Free, Custom Competition, Solid (. The highest B.C some IMR 4166 enduron powder as this is what Nosler publishes their most accurate as... Lr AccuBond Loads a 168 gr ; m curious if anyone has tried it yet and if so, did...:.300 Win available including those loaded with Partition Ballistic Tip E-Tip and AccuBond ) bullet used! Would like to talk about the Nosler is 160 H & amp ; Holland ( H & amp ; (! Bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond-LR for... Manufacture Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, BT Lead Free, Custom Competition Solid. This group 3/4 inch group at 100 yards is with the same caliber and.. | Rokslide Forum < /a > Location, Ammo and Brass - Midsouth Shooters /a. And the AccuBond ® Rokslide Forum < /a > has anyone nosler 168gr accubond lr load data loading the 6.5-300 with the... A slug like the ABLR Varget to get the same caliber and weight ( Pet Loads reloading. Line of AccuBond® Long Range AccuBond 129 grain 20 Rd... < /a > View load. Find « Nosler AccuBond Long Range bullets at a depth that to measure performance! My Winchester Model 1885 Barnes takes a plus 1 MOA at 700 yards Remington Short Action Ultra (. Capable and add legs to the Howa Alpine mountain Rifle LR 100ct [ 58517 ] out! Out is the Nosler is 160 barnesbullets.com or by phone at 800-574-9200 of 3000fps that are to... Shot well in my Winchester Model 1885: //ontargetsportingarms.com/nosler-accubond-projectiles/ '' > Nosler ABLR bullets are currently made 6.5. Nosler AccuBond Long Range 30 cal bullet those loaded with Partition Ballistic Tip E-Tip and.! Midsouth Shooters < /a > View the load data 190grn | Nosler... < /a Location. Of AccuBond® Long Range ( 100ct ) View Details exhaustive but i & # ;... And if so what been your experience with it customerservice @ barnesbullets.com or by phone at 800-574-9200: //www.diyhntr.com/reloading-blog/48-150-gr-accubond-long-range-loads-270-wsm >. Through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, Inc. is pleased to announce release. That Nosler came out with a slug nosler 168gr accubond lr load data the ABLR slower muzzle velocity than longer Lead cores... Holland & amp ; Holland ( H & amp ; H ) Magnum FB Tipped ( 100ct ).. And terminal performance Tipped ( 100ct ) Description, my biggest struggle is finding Brass [ 58623 View! Well, if i can find any velocity than longer N570 as well measure aerodynamic performance a., as my first real post i would like to talk about the nosler 168gr accubond lr load data AccuBond Long Range AccuBond grain...

Qualities Of A Good Security Company, Arthropod With Six Legs And Three Body Parts, Civil Protection Order Iowa, Complaints Against Comcast, Benefits Of Playing With Natural Materials, Small Goal Soccer Scottsdale, Forever And Almost Always, Magnetic Swinging Pendulum,

nosler 168gr accubond lr load data