led gaming chair with footrest

Real Cooking ExperienceIncluded realistic kitchen cookware such as refrigerator, oven, microwave, stove, faucet, etc., this pretend play kitchen set provides a complete, realistic cooking experience for the little chefs. Please try again later. Terms . Please use a different way to share. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. We recommend children 3-8 years old to use. From classic wooden toys to realistic pretend play sets, Melissa & Doug products spark imagination and wonder through screen-free, open-ended play! Two cons: LOTS of plastic packaging (lots of waste as everything is wrapped in sets in plastics). This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. Our Star Diner Restaurant Play Set is great for children 3 years and up. FULL KITCHEN ACCESSORIES: Our play food restaurant kit features all the essential equipment and utensils, including a spatula, a frying pan, a coffee pot, a plate, a fork, a knife, a spoon, a milkshake cup, a straw and a mug. Safe Nontoxic MaterialThis cooking kitchen toy playset is constructed by solid pine wood and MDF boards, it is more durable than a plastic toy. 6-8 years . The surface is sprayed with environment-friendly paint which features no harm odor so that your kids can play it freely. Melissa & Doug Kitchen Accessory Set. They're light and easy to stick together, making them a breeze to use. Play Kitchen Accessories Toy - Let kids enjoy cooking and Stimulate Imagination. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Melissa & Doug "The Chef" 13" Hand Puppet (No Rod) B-32 at the best online prices at eBay! This is a fully functional mini kitchen. Niece pleased with her present. Nice little features (e.g. My 4 year old will happily play for hours pretending to be a waitress and taking down my order with the genius wipe clean check. Home for the holidays and hungry? Your little chef will have dinner ready in no time with HABA's play food! Best Choice Products believes in giving kids the realistic playing experience they dream of, like putting a working conveyor belt on this supermarket toy to gives them a taste of the real world! Also serves Biryani rice dishes. Melissa & Doug Taco and Tortilla Set 44pc. This was the perfect addition to their kitchen. Melissa & Doug 41-Piece Star Diner Restaurant Play Set $37.99 ( 57) Free Delivery Melissa & Doug 'Beep-Beep' Play Car $119.99 ( 11) Free Delivery Melissa & Doug Rollables Ocean Slide Toy $54.99 ( 4) Free Delivery Melissa & Doug Tabletop Art Easel $52.99 ( 74) Free Delivery Melissa & Doug 'Sushi Slicing' Wooden Toy $24.99 ( 24) Free Delivery Ships from and sold by Amazon Global Store UK. I'm not sad about the dry erase marker but wish I could have had the straw and drink inserts since my kid likes to pretend to make us coffee. Absolutely awesome set! We care about sustainability and use wood whenever we can because its renewable and durable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Seven wooden food pieces have different food options on either side, and there are even double-sided milkshakes and hot drink inserts. Kids three and older hungry for imaginative play are sure to be satisfied! Fabulous oroduct, hours of fun. $20.99. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2022. Order up! Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. My daughter loves it. I liked this one because for a simple playset, you get cooking utensils, a pan, various foods and drinks. ), make sure youre not shipping your order to Alaska, Hawaii, or other non-contiguous U.S locations, and bask in the satisfaction of scoring free shipping! Love it all I would so recommend this for anyone All my daycare kids love this ! Find even more imaginative toys when you follow us on Instagram @bcproducts! DURABLE PLAY FOOD AND ACCESSORIES: The Melissa & Doug Star Diner Play Set comes with 41 high-quality, realistic kitchen and cooking play pieces that will inspire children to order, cook, and serve diner favorites. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 2, 2022, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 22, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 22, 2021, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 19, 2020, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Servers and chefs can wear the apron and ring the bell when meals are ready, and customers can pay their bill (use the dry-erase marker on the guest check) with the included play money. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set, Durable play food and accessories to order, cook, and serve diner favorites, Play food includes 7 wooden pieces with different foods on either side, coffee and milkshake inserts, Utensils include frying pan, spatula, coffee pot, plate, fork, knife, spoon, milkshake cup, reusable straw, mug, Also includes fabric napkin, apron with pockets, working bell, menu, guest check, dry-erase marker, play money, Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play. Super quality. $16.99. Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Tea Set And Storage Stand, 11 Pieces. Plus, they come in a variety of colors, so your child can create anything they imagine. Find vehicle and train toysfor kids who love action! The only thing I would wish for is a second plate and a second set of utensils for serving customers. Everything down to the little apron to the coffee looking discs that pop into the cup are just brilliant. Pizza,Hamburger,Toast,Turkey,Ice cream,Fruit,Vegetables.etc,56 PCS play cutting food set with a storage basket,best gift for your kids. Melissa & Doug Diner Restaurant Play Set. Every time she comes over, goes straight to the box with this utensils. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Some unusual foods on the menu. THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls the gold standard in early childhood play.. I dont know you'll have to contact amazon about that. Honestly the detail in these sets are just amazing. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2022, We love getting all Melissa & Doug sets. Error posting question. Sturdy in durable wood, this double-sided space features a kitchen on one side and a booth at the other side. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2022. Decrease quantity for Star Diner Restaurant, Increase quantity for Star Diner Restaurant, Wooden diner play space with kitchen on one side and booth seating for two on the other, Kitchen features oven, stovetop and grill, two-shelf fridge, drink dispenser, and milkshake mixer, Booth side includes jukebox with spinning dial and coin to drop in slot; spinning cake plate on pass-through shelf; includes sign with clips on one side to hold orders, Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play, Please note all dimensions are listed in inches. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2022. $20.49. Quickview. Servers and chefs can wear the apron and ring the bell when meals are ready, and customers can pay their bill (use the dry-erase marker on the guest check) with the included play money. WARNING: Choking Hazard. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called the gold standard in early childhood play. Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play. Your little one will form a self-work hobby and become independent in real life by playing with kitchen set. Please try again later. I highly recommend, the set seems well made and it will last for some time. Order on the reusable menu, cook with the durable plastic frying pan and spatula, and serve using a full place setting. CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal . It's twice the fun at the Star Diner. Kids three and older hungry for imaginative play are sure to be satisfied! 100% Screen-Free No screens, no apps, just good wholesome toys for hours of kid-powered fun! Great for building understanding on how to order foods (lots of menu options) and calculating prices/tips then paying for your order. Your happiness is our mission! Not for children under 3 yrs. Melissa & Doug Slice and Toss Salad Play Food Set - 52pc Wooden and Felt. Bought for a Christmas gift. We do wish there was one more place setting, as far as the plate and cups go, but he likes to serve his brothers individually, quite happily. Kids three and older hungry for imaginative play are sure to be satisfied! Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. We are sorry. Amazon has encountered an error. Daughter isn't old enough to play with he money yet or use the pen but I have set them aside for now. Perfect for cooking chef pretend play, role play, educational toy, sensory toy, early development for toddlers, kids intelligent learning toys. Love it all I would so recommend this for anyone ! He enjoyed both sides of the play, from customer to waiter/chef. Pretends making us breakfast and coffee . When kids pretend with Melissa & Doug, anything is possible! And we also unboxed . This would also make a great gift. Great Gift for ChildrenThis pretend play kitchen set for kids is definitely a perfect present for your children. 1-2 years. I thought it was going to flimsily but it was a harder plastic for the inserts for the milk shake and the coffee . This Melissa & Doug Star Diner play restaurant has a jukebox with spinning dials and a coin slot for retro-style entertainment. Would this be suitable for a six year old? The diner play food set also includes, a fabric napkin, an apron with pockets, a working bell, a menu, a guest check, a dry-erase marker and play money. Overview. 2023 Melissa & Doug Policy & Terms. Kids will be equipped to whip up all kinds of creative concoctions with the included frying pan, spatula, coffee pot, plate, fork, knife, spoon, milkshake cup, straw, and mug. The kitchen, with an extra-large oven, realistic burners and dials, a two-shelf refrigerator, and plenty of counter space has fun . They have started playing with everything as soon as I got it out of the box . ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set $19.99When purchased online In Stock Add to cart About this item Highlights Durable play food and accessories to order, cook, and serve diner favorites Play food includes 7 wooden pieces with different foods on either side, coffee and milkshake inserts GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Star Diner Play Set makes an ideal gift for kids ages 3 and up. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Food and Accessories Set (41 pcs) (4.9) 164 reviews $19.97 $37.99 Add to cart Shipping, arrives by Wed, Dec 21 to Boydton, 23917 Want it faster? Prices and promotions may vary in stores. Sale. Mine are still in good shape and my, Q: Small Parts. Can you get replacement order cards? Everything down to the little apron to the coffee looking discs that pop into the cup are just brilliant. Specifically designed for little hands kids will develop sorting skills, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, imagination, and social skills all while having fun. Everything kids need to serve up delicious diner classics is included in this 41-piece restaurant play set collection. How sweet it is! Helps families embrace the three principles of healthy play: prioritize hands-on play, enjoy screen-free time and interact and connect through play WHAT'S INCLUDED Diner Love Melissa and Doug as it's super long lasting. These blocks are perfect for your kids' next adventure! for what and where do i get one? Ours has worn out with so much use. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set Order up! at the best online prices at eBay! Cassaro designs toddler wooden gym inspired by Emmie Pikler and Montessori philosophy. This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set. If you need more storage, store it in a microwave or in the oven. Amazon has encountered an error. DURABLE PLAY FOOD AND ACCESSORIES: The Melissa & Doug Star Diner Play Set comes with 41 high-quality, realistic kitchen and cooking play pieces that will inspire children to order, cook, and serve diner favorites. I liked this one because for a simple playset, you get cooking utensils, a pan, various foods and drinks. Sunshine diner has amazing food prices and the quantity of food is well worth the price. PinkBee Up House with Balloons Model Kit for Adult, Suspended Flying House Building Block Friends Apartment Set Creative Toys for Old Kids 8-12 6-12 Christmas Xmas Valentine Birthday Gifts (635 PCS), GOODCHOICE Kids Police Pretend Play Toy Set,Police Officer Role Play Set,Wooden Police Playset,Police Costume for Boys Birthday Party Gift with Police Hat Police Baton, Walkie Talkie for Kids, Xinfenglai Green Girls Cosplay Dance Dress Princess Costume. I thought it was going to flimsily but it was a harder plastic for the inserts for the milk shake and the coffee . Product Description. At the two-seat booth, customers three and older can spin the jukebox dial to choose their favorite type of music, then drop the included coin in the slotand the coin lands in a collection tray on the other side! All my daycare kids love this ! For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called the gold standard in early childhood play. We design every toy to meet the highest quality standards and to nurture minds and hearts. Please use a different way to share. Everyone loves a great free shipping deal! Most of the booths but up to the "kitchen" with little cutouts for the waitress. Order on the reusable menu, cook with the durable plastic frying pan and spatula and serve using a full place setting. All this inspires children 3 and up to enjoy hours of hands-on, screen-free pretend play. Description. Always great quality. Durable play food and accessories to order, cook, and serve diner favorites; Play food includes 7 wooden pieces with different foods on either side, coffee and milkshake inserts This is cute but they should change a few things. They prefer it over the M&D plastic food we purchased. Durable play food and accessories to order, cook, and serve diner favorites! Any little chef will love playing with Melissa & Doug's Star Diner Restaurant Playset. Please try again. Usually ships within 5 business days. The play food in this set includes 7 wooden pieces with different foods on either side, coffee and milkshake inserts. The kids will want to serve-up every meal with this exciting Melissa & Doug five star diner play set. You'll also need a Return Merchandise Authorization number so please call our friendly Customer Care Team during business hours at 1-800-718-5365. From the moment we opened it my 2.5 yr old loved it. Q: Q: Have twice the fun at the Star Diner! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. CREATIVE PRETEND PLAY: This set also includes 7 wooden pieces with a different food on each side, a fabric napkin, an apron with pockets, a working bell, a menu, a guest check, a dry-erase marker and play money for realistic pretend play. to stir up those imaginations! Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play. So fun we got a second one to gift. Good price. Spacious Storage SpaceAfter cooking, store all the food and kitchen accessories in the included storage box. My daughter loves Melissa and Doug stuff. From the moment we opened it my 2.5 yr old loved it. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARDcontains small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years The diner play food set also includes, a fabric napkin, an apron with pockets, a working bell, a menu, a guest check, a dry-erase marker and play money. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. My 4yo and I were a big fan of this kit. I bought this set to go with the Melissa & Doug Star Diner and Im very happy with it. All this inspires children 3 and up to enjoy hours of hands-on, screen-free pretend play. Everything kids need to serve up delicious diner classics is included in this 41-piece restaurant play set collection. To ensure the world has healthy forests AND high-quality wooden toys, weve committed to planting 10 million trees by 2030. Condiment Set (Best for 3, 4, and 5 Year Olds), DURABLE PLAY FOOD AND ACCESSORIES: The Melissa & Doug Star Diner Play Set comes with 41 high-quality, realistic kitchen and cooking play pieces that will inspire children to order, cook, and serve diner favourites, FULL KITCHEN ACCESSORIES: Our play food restaurant kit features all the essential equipment and utensils, including a spatula, a frying pan, a coffee pot, a plate, a fork, a knife, a spoon, a milkshake cup, a straw and a mug, CREATIVE PRETEND PLAY: This set also includes 7 wooden pieces with a different food on each side, a fabric napkin, an apron with pockets, a working bell, a menu, a guest bill, a dry-erase marker and play money for realistic pretend play, GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Star Diner Play Set makes an ideal gift for kids ages 3 and up ; For more diner-inspired, hands-on, screen-free play, consider adding the Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant, THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY : For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News in the US called the gold standard in early childhood play..Perfect Christmas gift and holiday season gift for kids of all ages, Cutest thing ever. Reviewed in Canada on December 19, 2018. Lovely AppearanceAt the first sight of our kitchen play set, you will be impressed that how lovely it is. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2022. An error occurred when processing your request. I highly recommend this. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Melissa & Doug 22pc Smoothie Maker Blender Set. With realistic details like jukebox dial and a moving milkshake maker, this play space . Explore toys by age, from birth to 12 years and up, Melissa & Doug Condiments Set (6 pcs) - Play Food, Stainless Steel Caddy, Melissa & Doug Waitress Role Play Costume Set (7 pcs) - Includes Apron, Order Pad, Cap Pink 3-6 years, Melissa & Doug Slice and Toss Salad Play Food Set 52 Wooden and Felt Pieces , Green - Wooden Pretend Food, Play Kitchen Accessories For Kids Ages 3+. $27.99. My daughter loves it! Wooden diner play space with kitchen on one side and booth seating for two on the other, Kitchen features oven, stovetop and grill, two-shelf fridge, drink dispenser, and milkshake mixer, Booth side includes jukebox with spinning dial and coin to drop in slot; spinning cake plate on pass-through shelf; includes sign with clips on one side to hold orders, Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play. Run your own restaurant with this 41-piece Melissa & Doug Star Diner play set. Best Sellers. It's twice the fun at the Star Diner! She liked making the food and serving it, especially coffee. She lives playing restaurant and kitchen. Honestly the detail in these sets are just amazing. Melissa's Picks. They have started playing with everything as soon as I got it out of the box . Check out toys that inspire "aha" moments of discovery! Really good quality. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. 9 months ago, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Order on the reusable menu, cook with the durable plastic frying pan and spatula, and serve using a full place setting. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set Item # D519818S Online Only 4.9 (73) Write a review $37.99 View All Print Favorites Select product options to see availability Coupon Exclusion: No additional coupons or discounts may be applied. A: The wooden food was a hit with the kids. JUMEI Kitchen for ToddlersBy playing the role of a salesman, children can understand how to order and order currency and trade. Highly recommend. Helps families embrace the three principles of healthy play: prioritize hands-on play, enjoy screen-free time and interact and connect through play WHAT'S INCLUDED #ClassicWorld Wooden afternoon tea set for kids, having fun in a pretend tea party for imaginative fun. We make well-crafted toys that are developed with care to be passed down from generation to generation or shared family to family. Good quality items (except the apron which was too small for comfort). There was a problem completing your request. Very fun to roleplay being customers/staff at a restaurant. 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. My 4yo daughter loves it. The kitchen, with an extra-large oven, realistic burners and dials, a two-shelf refrigerator, and plenty of . PRODUCT FEATURES. The Star Diner Play Set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up. Seven wooden food pieces have different food options on either side, and there are even double-sided milkshake and hot drink inserts. Everything kids need to serve up delicious diner classics is included in this 41-piece Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set. Dimensions & Care. Melissa and Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set Hover to Zoom Hover to Zoom Melissa and Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set 4.88 ( 48) View All Reviews 41 pc UPC: 0000077205188 Purchase Options Located in GM Toys - Melissa Doug In Line Pickup $3299 Delivery $3299 Ship Unavailable Sign In to Add Product Details Order up! Shop by Age. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. At the two-seat booth, customers three and older can spin the jukebox dial to choose their favorite type of music, then drop the included coin in the slot - and the coin lands in a collection tray on the other side! Please try again. With more than three decades of experience, were a brand you can trust. Order on the reusable menu, cook with the durable plastic frying pan and spatula, and serve using a full place setting. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set (41 pcs) - Pretend Play Food, Restaurant Toy Set With Cookware, Utensils For Kids, Diner Playset for Kids And Toddlers, Ages 3+ Visit the Melissa & Doug Store 4,691 ratings | 24 answered questions Amazon's Choice for "melissa and doug diner" -47% $1997 List Price: $37.99 Not for children under 3 yrs. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. 3-5 years. Very realistic and durable. Order up! She was walking around taking orders from me and my husband and they weren't accurate when delivered but she didn't care. The kitchen side has plenty of cooking appliances for preparing orders, while the dining area seats two kiddie customers. Please try again. WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. INFANS 2 in 1 Kids Play Kitchen and Restaurant, Double Sided Toddler Wooden Pretend Cooking Set with Stove Sink Microwave Storage Cabinet, Simulation Play Kitchen Toy Set for Children Boys Girls. The pot, pans & utensils all are perfect for toddlers. For more diner-inspired, hands-on, screen-free play, consider adding the Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant. I especially like the bell it comes with, I didn't even realize it came with the set until I opened it up. My granddaughter really likes this set. Please try again later. Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play. Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately. Free shipping for many products! Not 100% in love with your product purchased from MelissaAndDoug.com? This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set 41 pcs - Pretend Play Food Rest. Free shipping for many products! A six year old w, Q: Our safe and durable toys inspire imaginative play and are designed to stand the test of time and be passed down through generations. No rain checks. WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Definitely Top 5 breakfast places in lansing for only being around since 2020. This wooden kitchen playset also encourages your child to keep the kitchen accessories neat and orderly and help them develop good habits. Grandkids ages 4-7 loved it! Find the right puzzle to fit yourchild's interests and abilities! 0-12 months. Melissa & Doug Double-Sided Wooden Star Diner Restaurant Play Space, Melissa & Doug Smoothie Maker Blender Set with Play Food (22 Pcs), Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set (Best for 3, 4, 5 Year Olds and Up) & Let's Play House! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant $167.99When purchased online In Stock Add to cart About this item Highlights Wooden diner play space with kitchen on one side and booth seating for two on the other Kitchen features oven, stovetop and grill, two-shelf fridge, drink dispenser, and milkshake mixer My one wish is if there was a way to make it look like there was actually coffee in the pot but otherwise it's awesome. This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets kids cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. All my daycare kids love this! ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Very fun to roleplay being customers/staff at a restaurant. I just finished unboxing this for my kiddo. The play money, guest check and apron are so fun! Serve up fun imaginative play with Melissa & Doug's Diner Restaurant Play Set. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set (41 pcs) - Pretend Play Food, Restaurant Toy Set With Cookware, Utensils For Kids, Diner Playset for Kids And Toddlers, Ages 3+. A: Wooden blocks and vehicles provide a neutral background for children to fill in with their imaginations! Two cons: LOTS of plastic packaging (lots of waste as everything is wrapped in sets in plastics). If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Description Shipping & Returns Reviews. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We play together quite a while before she gets bored and move on to other toys. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. WARNING: Adult assembly required. Melissa & Doug Double-Sided Wooden Star Diner Restaurant Play Space Amazon Business: $167.99 1 $167.99 Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set (41 pcs) - Pretend Play Food, Restaurant Toy Set With Cookware, Utensils For Kids, Diner Playset for Kids And Toddlers, Ages 3+ Amazon Business This sturdy, double-sided wooden play space lets children cook and serve from the kitchen side, and order and enjoy a meal on the booth side. The Star Diner Play Set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up. The quality is great, and the items are double sided so that the set is quite complete. Seven wooden food pieces have different food options on either side . Opens in a new tab. This way, the waitress never has to go out into the dining room.unless you happen to be sitting at the two or three tables near the door which are separated . With a reusable menu, plastic play cooking materials and wooden play food, this set lets kids play pretend customers, chefs and more. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Find magazines for children of every age. Error posting question. My son loves his new cafe set. For more diner-themed play, consider adding the Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant. Am i reading correctly that a 12v battery is required? Seven wooden food pieces have different food options on either side, and there are even double-sided milkshake and hot drink inserts. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Ray is wearing the Melissa & Doug Server outfit. Our kids have a kitchen at their grandparents and love to play restaurant. Melissa & Doug Condiments Set (6 pcs) - Play Food, Stainless Steel Caddy, Melissa & Doug Waitress Role Play Costume Set (7 pcs) - Includes Apron, Order Pad, Cap Pink 3-6 years. Everything kids need to serve up delicious diner classics is included in this 41-piece restaurant playset collection. Great quality with real wooden pieces, not cheap by any means. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant Play Set | Pretend Play | Play Set | 3+ | Gift for Boy or Girl, 8.89 x 27.178 x 34.036 Centimeters.

Python Import From Folder, What To Know Before Going To Acadia National Park, Numrich Mauser Barrel, Ct Knee Point Voltage Calculation Pdf, Gobo Monogram Projector, Spectra Secondary School Glassdoor,

led gaming chair with footrest