gold lion kt77 matched quad

In Stock. Some folks seem to like that sound, I don't! Quad - $125. Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! It is more of a hybrid. They are a direct drop in replacement for EL34/6CA7 and sound incredible. Of course these are made in Russia and not England like the originals but that seems to be about the only difference. price ca$114.00 shuguang 5881a tube . They really got this one right! Finding these tubes at a reasonable price is next to impossible, and this is a way to get an excellent value on these… Genalex Gold Lion KT77 beam-power tetrode tube. Our matched EL34 tubes are burned-in, then hand-selected for best results and tone. Shop Quality & Best Amplifier Directly From China Amplifier Suppliers. I tried many el34 variants and the GL kt77 tube sounded the best by far in several different el34 based amps. Made in Russia. Featuring gold plated grid wire, these really add dynamics and drive compared to most stock EL34's. Excellent upgrade for PrimaLuna Amps. This will not work. All tubes were purchased as matched sets and have equal hours on them. Free shipping. The tube delivers all the mid punch you would expect in an EL34 but also has a top-end that is more open and bright. Factory Platinum Matched Quad Genalex Gold Lion KT77 tubes, BRAND NEW in Box ! Scroll down to see pairs, quads, and sextets. Two valves in Class AB1 give a continuous output of over 70 W. This is a matched quad set of used KT77 by GEC in UK. A beam tetrode with an absolute maximum anode dissipation rating of 32 watts. Add to Cart Add to Cart. Purchased in 2020, estimated less than 500 hours on these. $28.25 shipping. They sound 3 times better than the JJ KT77. The Genalex KT77 sound however is not typical of an EL34 or 6CA7. T.. $240.00. Gold Lion KT77 Matched Pair £ 109.99 Add to basket; Gold Lion KT88 Matched Pair £ 119.99 Add to basket; Gold Lion KT88 Matched Quad Ships from and sold by Tonal Tubes. Brand New Genalex Reissue KT77 KT-77 Current Matched Quad (4) Vacuum Tubes. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Brand New Genalex Gold Lion KT77 Matched Quad (4 tubes) We are very impressed with the quality of these Genalex KT77 reissues that are manufactured out of Russia. Looking to move the following like-new tubes due to the sale of the amp they were intermittently used in. Item Information. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Entdecken Sie Gold Lion KT77 Genalex - Sextett matched in der großen Auswahl bei eBay. C $34.03 (C $17.01/Unit) (C $17.01/Unit) (C $17.01/Unit) Home. EL34 / 6CA7 / KT77. TUBE, GENALEX GOLD LION, KT77, MATCHED QUAD . I have, the a few of the original GLs 1960s stuff, a quad of KT77 and KT88s, I have a set of KT77s russian made current matched (12). They have a tight and dynamic bass with a nice mid pun. The Gold Lion KT77s are top-quality power tubes. Purchased in 2020 for an amp that I used intermittently and have since sold. Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched QUAD (FOUR) KT77 KT-77 EL34 6CA7 with 24hr Burn-in $ 158.88; Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched SEXTET KT77 KT-77 SIX EL34 6CA7 with 24hr Burn-in $ 243.70; Genalex Gold Lion U77/5AR4/GZ34 Rectifier Tube $ 40.90; GENALEX OCTET (EIGHT) Platinum Matched Gold Lion 12AX7 ECC83 B759 Tubes Gold Pins Stuck em in my Conrad Johnson MV60 amp. Looking for Tractor Engine or other relevant items? Price includes four (4) valves. price ca$784.00 . Genalex Gold Lion KT77 beam-power tetrode tube. 463 sold. New Gain Matched Quad of Genalex Gold Lion 12AX7 / ECC83 / B759 Gold Pin Vacuum Tubes. These are so close to the originals we could hardly tell the difference in both appearance and sound. Factory Match quad Genalex Gold Lion KT-77 KT77 EL34 (Elegant edition) Brand New. Made in Russia. Of course, these are made in Russia and not England like the originals; but that seems to be about the only difference. Are you trying to find Genalex on sale? GENALEX GOLD LION KT77 FACTORY PLATINUM MATCHED QUAD. I just got a quad matched within 2ma. (MEGA PROMO) US $381.06 13% OFF | Buy New Original PSVANE EL34PH Vacuum Tube Replace EL34 6CA7 For Vintage Hifi Audio Tube Amplifier DIY Upgrade Matched From Merchant Hz HiFi Store. This valve has been recreated down to the finest detail with key features such as gold . I've just ordered a quad of JJ KT77's because we're tracking soon and I want to use the VH4 a fair bit for that. Enhance your purchase. Genalex Gold Lion: Summary: 6V6GT / CV-511 (matched pair) Super Premium power beam tetrode, highest quality in current production. Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Featuring gold plated grid wire, these really add dynamics and drive compared to most stock EL34's. Excellent upgrade for PrimaLuna Amps. The KT77 is a long forgotten tube that has been brought back by JJ for a good reason. Top-quality power tubes from a legendary manufacturer. A faithful reproduction, this Genalex Gold Lion KT77 has heavy glass and ruggedized plates that will allow it to handle just about any abuse you give it and still have room to breathe. This is a matched quad (4 valves) Genalex Gold Lion KT88. The KT77 is designed for use in the output stage of an af amplifier. I've compared the New Sensor Gold Lion KT77's to Blackburn Mullard EL34's. I've also had Winged C EL34s though it's been a while since I had my last pair. New factory platinum matched OCTET (EIGHT) KT-77 Genalex Gold Lion tubes. My set of 4 is only half price. The KT77 is designed for use in the output stage of an af amplifier. Made to the highest spec with gold plated wire and thick glass these artful valves can be pushed to the extreme. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. 443 sold. Entdecken Sie Gold Lion KT77 Genalex - Sextett matched in der großen Auswahl bei eBay. Made in Russia. They sound a lot like the original GL. In Stock. $ 158.88. Genalex Gold Lion 12AU7 / ECC82, Matched Pair (2 tubes) $133.79. C $259.45 + C $7.41 shipping + C $7.41 shipping + C $7.41 shipping. Like new matched quad of Genalex Gold Lion KT77 power tubes. This item: Genalex Gold Lion KT77, Matched Quad (4 tubes) $312.87. KT77 settings for matching call for 400v. $162.95. View View. Quantity: More than 10 available / 448 sold / See feedback. Genalex Gold Lion KT77, Power Vacuum Tube. I am with Jond on this. Genalex / Gold Lion KT77 Is an Exact reproduction of the original Genalex KT77. Genalex KT77 Gold Lion Matched Quad. Gold Lion is the Genalex brand name. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 power tubes. Likely less than 500 hours on these, so nicely burned in and will have a ton of life left given PrimaLuna amps are extremely easy on tubes. Ships from and sold by VIVA TUBES. Shop Quality & Best Amplifier Directly From China Amplifier Suppliers. Vacuum Tube - KT77, Genalex Gold Lion - Genalex Gold Lion KT77 beam-power tetrode tube. Likely less than 500 hours on these, so nicely burned in and will have a ton of life left given PrimaLuna amps are extremely easy on tubes. How you say? Genalex GOLD LION 12AX7 ECC83 Matched Trio Matched TrioMatched for both gain and conductanceOne of the best current made production tubes available todayNice balance of base, mids, and smooth highsGreat for use in both Hi-Fi and guitar amps The Genalex KT77 tube delivers all the mid punch you would expect in an EL34 but also has a top end that is more open and bright. $194.22. tube, genalex gold lion, kt77, single. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 Platinum Matched Quartet Power Tubes Features: Matched Quartet. KT77 tubes biased to 30mA (70 wpc) I have the following matched sets available if interested: Genalex Gold Lion KT77 matched quad - add $125 (purchased in 2020, maybe 500 hours on them) Mullard (new production) KT88 matched quad - add $140 (purchased in 2021, less than 200 hours on them) FREE Shipping. These are factory platinum matched which includes 24 hr burn-in and individual labeling with matching results. Pair - $65. New factory platinum matched QUAD (FOUR) KT-77 Genalex Gold Lion tubes. Gold Lion KT88 Matched Quad. Genalex Gold Lion KT77. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. We have access to hundreds of thousands of products . Home. . Pair - $65 / Quad - $120 Just no way to really tell if you're buying something that's going to die within 3 months or not. While I have always liked EL34 tubes for a glorious midrange, I found the EL34 a little lacking in the extremes, not quite the sparkle on top and a somewhat anemic in the bass. Made in Russia. Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched QUAD KT77 KT-77 Four EL34 6CA7 24hr Burn-in. Vintage Original 1960s 1970s Matched Pair 2x Mullard EL34 XF2 Valve Tube *Tested. PDF Technical Sheet. Genalex Gold Lion 12AU7 / ECC82, Matched Pair (2 tubes) $98.94. Ships from and sold by VIVA TUBES. A faithful reproduction, this Genalex Gold Lion KT77 has h tube, genalex gold lion, px300b, matched quad, gold pins. These are so close to the originals we could hardly tell the difference in both appearance and sound. Stay well, stay safe. The sound, however, is not typical of an EL34 or 6CA7. Please refer to Best EL34 Tube Review to find out more about EL34 tubes. Two valves in Class AB1 give a continuous output of over 70 W. New (2) from $215.80 & FREE Shipping. A beam tetrode with an absolute maximum anode dissipation rating of 32 watts. (HOT DEAL) US $50.82 23% OFF | Buy COSSOR KT88 PSVANE Vacuum Tube Replaces KT88 Factory Test And Precision Match From Vendor HIFI Fever Audio Store. 5 out of 5 stars (7) 7 product ratings - Brand New Genalex Reissue KT77 KT-77 Current Matched Quad (4) Vacuum Tubes. Ordered a quad set of New Sensor's Gold Lion KT77 tubes. These are from Upscale Audio and were cryo'd.Gently used with maximum 400 hours on them.20 for shipping anywhre in canadaThx The Gold Lion KT77 is a drop-in replacement for an EL34 or 6CA7. The KT77 is designed for . They are manufactured in Russia and are re-issues of the Marconi-Osram design. Buy It Now +C $7.63 shipping. Purchased in 2020 for an amp that I used intermittently and have since sold. Looking to move the following like-new tubes due to the sale of the amp they were intermittently used in. New Plate Current Matched Quad of Genalex KT77 Reissue Vacuum Tubes. Two valves in Class AB1 give a continuous output of over 70 W. $ 243.70. It's definitely got a bit of a 6L6 designed into it. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 power tubes. 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 Matched-Pair Tubes: Russian-Made Designs Roar with Speed, Richness, and Power. A beam tetrode with an absolute maximum anode dissipation rating of 32 watts. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 beam-power tetrode tube. Datasheet pdf. genalex gold lion kt77 matched quad. $30.93 shipping. Pair - $65 / Quad - $120 We stock EL34 tubes in matched sets of 2 (pair), 4 (quad) and 6 (sextets). Price includes four (4) valves. Two valves in Class AB1 give a continuous output of over 70 W. Add to cart . The KT77 is designed for use in the output stage of an af amplifier. (6) 6 product ratings - Brand New Genalex Reissue KT77 KT-77 Current Matched Quad (4) Vacuum Tubes. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! C $303.77. KT66 GENALEX GOLD LION MATCHED QUAD Exact copy of the original clear glass KT66. EL34 / 6CA7 / KT77. New Plate Current Matched Quad of JJ KT77 Vacuum Tubes. Clear and bright 6V6 sound featuring smooth creamy overdrive, with plenty of harmonics and chime. The Genalex Gold Lion KT77 is a drop in replacement for anY EL34 or 6CA7. A brand new set of three just sold at $732 in eBay! Pair - $65. 5 out of 5 stars. A beam tetrode with an absolute maximum anode dissipation rating of 32 watts. Brand New Genalex Reissue KT77 KT-77 Current Matched Quad (4) Vacuum Tubes. I love my Gold Lion KT77's in my Peters. An amplifier that calls for either model will be able to run a KT77. In some ways I think the NS GL KT77's are a better tube -- better high frequency extension, better low frequency extension, greater clarity and detail, much lower self noise than any old . In both sound and design, this tube is somewhere between a 6L6GC and EL34. The KT77 is designed for use in the output stage of an af amplifier. The meter doesn't drop, right on "good" and stop. Purchased in 2020, estimated less than 500 hours on these. Genalex KT77 Gold Lion Matched Quad. Two valves in Class AB1 give a continuous output of over 70 W. Built to the highest standards, the outstanding Genalex Gold Lion KT77 matched-pair tubes feature big, powerful sound marked with stellar air, resolution, and detail.The design also possesses more speed and delicacy than a traditional EL34, as well as richer tonal balance. Stay well, stay safe. Really nice, open, extended warmth, tight and punchy. I don't like the sound, it's darker, lacks luster, so to speak. Like new matched quad of Genalex Gold Lion KT77 power tubes. I bought a matched quad of gold lion kt77's and one of them failed within 6 months. All tubes were purchased as matched sets and have equal hours on them. Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched QUAD KT77 KT-77 Four EL34 6CA7 24hr Burn-in. This Quad is matched for anode current and Gm both at the factory and checked/tested . $164.95. While the KT77 is a "drop-in" replacement for any EL34 tube, the Gold Lion (GL) KT77 is better than an EL34. Ships from and sold by VIVA TUBES. KT77 GENALEX - MATCHED QUAD → KT77 GENALEX - MATCHED QUAD .. $248.00. They are a direct drop in replacement for EL34/6CA7 and sound incredible. KT77 tubes blend the tonal qualities of British and American tones. This allows for that classic British tone, coupled with the . The Gold Lion KT77 matched quad is the best quality KT77 on the market today. Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched QUAD KT77 KT-77 Four EL34 6CA7 24hr Burn-in. I have 2 quads of matched Gold Lion KT77 for sale at 220 per quad (4 tubes). Made in Russia. Ventura Well-known member. . The Genalex KT-77 is considered by many to be the finest of all KT-77s made today. The kt77's, I felt, sounded better than more powerful tubes from that brand and line. This item: Genalex Gold Lion KT77, Matched Quad (4 tubes) $217.64. Made in Russia. Tested very strong on my B&K 707 using the EL34 settings, readings are 94, 94, 96, and 97 and life tests are solid too. They have a tight and dynamic bass with a nice mid pun. Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched SEXTET KT77 KT-77 SIX EL34 6CA7 with 24hr Burn-in. The KT77 is pin compatible with the EL34 and has rich bottom end. price ca$69.50 out of stock tube, tung-sol reissued, kt66, matched pair. Sounds real clear on top, but has less mid range magic compared to the SED winged "C" el34's. Still very nice, sophisticated sound IMO. Condition: New. The KT77 is designed for use in the output stage of an af amplifier. KT88 GENALEX GOLD LION - MATCHED QUAD . New Current Matched Quad (4) of Reissue Genalex Gold Lion KT66 / 6L6 Vacuum Tubes. After extensive research and engineering, the Russian valve factory in Saratov has reproduced the famed Genalex Gold Lion KT88. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 beam-power tetrode tube. A beam tetrode with an absolute maximum anode dissipation rating of 32 watts. Description. Details about Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched QUAD KT77 KT-77 Four EL34 6CA7 24hr Burn-in. The KT77 is designed for use in the output stage of an af amplifier. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Only 2 left in stock. Brand New Genalex Gold Lion KT77 Matched Quad (4 tubes) We are very impressed with the quality of these Genalex KT77 reissues that are manufactured out of Russia. Jan 30, 2011 #11 All this tube talk is getting me horny for some new glass AGAIN V. It is more of a hybrid. Fantastic option for upgrading vintage amplifiers. Free shipping. Always a risk. Quad - $125. GENALEX GOLD LION KT77 FACTORY PLATINUM MATCHED QUAD. They have to be matched as an EL34 at 500v. Add to Cart Add to Cart. This web site showcases a wide mixture of Genalex, together with listings such as Tractor Part, John Deere, Tractor, Massey Ferguson, and much more.Browse our huge collection, or try a search for a more particular Genalex using the search bar. GENALEX GOLD LION KT77 MATCHED QUAD . EL34 in our stock is suited for replacement or upgrading. Will do 400 for the octet. The Genalex KT-77 is considered by many to be the finest of all KT-77s made today. Purchased new, used for 40 hours, did not sound that different compared to my KT88s Been breaking in for a week. The Gold Lion kt77 is an awesome tube. A beam tetrode with an absolute maximum anode dissipation rating of 32 watts. Genalex Gold Lion KT77 beam-power tetrode tube. With gold plated grid wire and beautiful artwork, the KT77 brings power and headroom. Genalex Gold Lion Platinum Matched QUAD (FOUR) KT77 KT-77 EL34 6CA7 with 24hr Burn-in. You will not be disappointed in… Two valves in Class AB1 give a continuous output of over 70 W. View View. Genalex.

Fiverr Packages Example, West Orange Vs Osceola Football, Sjsu Library Study Room, Iron Oxide Nitric Acid, Sublimation Spray For Cotton Near Me, President Of The Royal Horticultural Society, Hornady Eld Match Bullets For Hunting, Crunchyroll Military Discount, Black Futon With Cup Holders,

gold lion kt77 matched quad